The Adelaide Warehouse & Distribution Services Distribution Centre comprises four warehouse buildings in onsite with a total storage area of 10,000 sq. mtrs. Our Adelaide site has been designed and developed to ensure the secure, efficient and safe handling of a variety of product. Our principals benefit from the knowledge that their product is being stored in clean, secure and modern warehouse facilities in Adelaide.
A summary of our warehousing facilities in Adelaide include:
We are proud of the facilities we are able to offer our principals and ensure they are maintained to the highest of standards.
- High span/tilt slab/concrete construction warehouse facilities with insulated roof
- Temperature controlled areas
- Undercover unloading and despatch areas
- Onsite ‘serviced offices’ with private car parking allocation
- Onsite visitor parking
- Specialised lifting/picking/material handling equipment
Be confident that your product is being stored in secure and fully monitored premises.
- 24 hr CCTV video surveillance (internal and external)
- Fully integrated monitored electronic alarm and smoke detection systems
- Access to storage areas is restricted to authorised personnel only
- Out of hours access by prior arrangement
- Adelaide Warehouse & Distribution Services staff can be identified by high-vis uniform
- Principals only have access to approved areas and are required to sign in upon arrival
The "AWDSOnline" order system allows our staff in Adelaide to efficiently receive and put away inbound product for storage with system generated picking instructions ensuring accuracy in pick‘n’pack of individual items/cartons/pallets for despatch.
- Customisation of storage areas to match a principals requirements
- Pallet racked, purpose built shelving or gravity feed racking solutions are configured to suit a variety of product types, including:
- High risk security product
- Fast moving pick‘n’pack product ranges
- High tech and delicate items or equipment
- Dry goods (non-hazardous product)
- Specialised pick areas to accommodate specific product requirements
Our dedicated sign-written fleet consists of a range of vehicles, from one tonne vans to tailgate tautliners (12 pallet capacity), enabling us to handle all consignment sizes, from the smallest of items to multiple pallet deliveries with the Adelaide metropolitan area.
Health & Safety
It is our obligation to take all reasonable measures to minimise risk to the health and safety of all employees, visitors and contractors
- Adelaide Warehouse & Distribution Services has implemented a complete series of OH&S policies and procedures
- Adelaide Warehouse & Distribution Services staff are identifiable by high-vis uniforms
- All visitors complete signature entry/exit and are issued with a high-vis vest
- Visitor Hazard Warning cards outlining responsibilities whilst on site are provided to visitors upon arrival
- Personal Protective Equipment is provided where needed
- Warehouses are clearly signed and yellow lines are marked to highlight safe walkways